AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router
- Faster AX6600 Tri-Band Wi-Fi -4804 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Ultra Connectivity -1× 2.5 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 1× 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 3× Gigabit LAN ports and two USB ports ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.
- Maximized Coverage -Eight high-gain antennas equipped with Beamforming ensure vast coverage.
- More Devices with Less Lag -OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology deliver data to multiple devices, simultaneously.
- TP-Link HomeShield -Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
- Powerful CPU – 1.5 GHz quad-core processor ensures fast transmission speeds and smooth operation of numerous devices and applications.
- Refined Security—WPA3 reinforces Wi-Fi encryption for improved security.
- Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- The use of the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
- Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications.
- The use of MU-MIMO requires clients to also support MU-MIMO.
- The amendment defines standardized modifications to both the IEEE 802.11 physical layers (PHY) and the IEEE 802.11 Medium Access Control (MAC) layer that enable at least one mode of operation capable of supporting the improvement of at least four times the average throughput per station (measured at the MAC data service access point) in a dense deployment scenario.
- Requires client device that supports 160 MHz bandwidth on Wi-Fi. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions
- This router may not support all the mandatory features as ratified in Draft 3.0 of IEEE 802.11AX specification.
- 2.5 Gbps internet speeds require compatible service plans and equipment.